UPS Tracking. UPS trace system required package tracking number that is available on the voucher that customer gets from UPS. Online shipment tracking tool helps client to keep on track of their package 24 by 7.
UPS automatically assigns a tracking number to shipment.
UPS uses following formats for tracking numbers:
UPS also tracks the following types of tracking numbers, which contain from seven to 20 characters:
- House Air Waybill: Used for air freight movement
- House Bill of Lading: Used for ocean freight movement
- Delivery Order/Sub-PRO Number: Less-Than-Truckload (LTL)/and Truckload (TL) child shipment tracking numbers
- PRO Number: Used for surface freight movement
- UPS Service Notice: A notice given on first delivery attempt in selected countries
- UPS InfoNotice: A bar-coded notice, which includes a 12-digit reference number, given on first delivery attempt in selected countries
UPS customers can track UPS Packages and Freight Tracking in 6 different ways:
Track by Numbers
at a time 25 tracking numbers can be entered per line.
Track by Reference:
Customers who want to track his Shipment by its reference, require following information
- Shipment type
- Shipment reference
- Shipment date range
- Shipper account
- Destination Country
- Destination zip/postal code
Track by E-mail
Customers can track both single and multiple tracking numbers. At a time upto 25 small packages shipment can be tracked by sending tracking numbers in an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers just required to mention that tracking number in subject line and for multiple packages enter all tracking numbers in the body of the e-mail message. A detailed tracking response will be returned to your e-mail address.
Import Tracking Numbers
Customers first require registration with UPS to use this tracking facility.
Get information on the status of your shipments quickly and efficiently with UPS SMS Tracking. You must opt into the service to begin tracking with SMS.
UPS Signature Tracking
UPS signature tracking is available with a MY UPS ID, Web-based secure, service gives access to enhanced tracking options like signature images and full name and delivery address. Proof of delivery with a signature image reduce risk and can help speed up billing cycles.